Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 44

Hey Fam,

So just really quick because I have to get on a bus to Zagreb because this... is... TRANSFERS!!!

So I got a call from Pres. Rowe about some things earlier this week and since he was down last Sunday for branch conference.  So I was giving him crap about calling me with transfers and he and I were just joking around.  So when he called in the middle of the week I asked him and he said well I wanted to talk to you.  Oh snap... what have I done...

I will be going to Rijeka and training.  Ya let me repeat that TRAINING.  I am so scared and can't teach a language I don't know but good thing the Holy Ghost can speak a lot better than me. 

I really have to go so sorry.  I love you all!  I will have a great email for you next week!

Love Elder Massey

Last birthday request,  really dont worry about the packages  money is soo much easier.  but if you must you all know just what I like so no specific.  Just throw some letters in there and pics

LOVE YOU ALL

No comments: