Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 46

Hey Fam,


So it sounds like everyone is doing good and getting ready for the holiday's. 

I feel real old and in fact I have been having nightmares that I get home and people ask me how old I am and I accidental say like 25 then they ask where I served a mission and they ask me to speak Croatian and I don't know anything.  Maybe it is the Lord telling me to work harder, whatever it is, it is working.  It is freakin me out man.

Training is going great and I am loving it.  He is just as sassy as I am so we understand each other pretty well.  We have been contacting some past investigators from a list of people that our branch mission leader gave us so that is fun.  It is so nice to have one of those.  He is so helpful. 

We found some new investigators that live in the same building as the church.  That is convenient. 

We are out to visit some WWII caves today so sorry I dont have much time.  It was good to hear Hurricane finally won. 

I love you and hope you all have a great Holiday.  I didnt realize what a Mama's boy I was, or to such an extent till I was away for so long.  I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL.

Love you all!!

No comments: