Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 42

Hey Fam,

Well I'm back in country now.  Slovenia was great! (see pictures)  I actually understood the language fine and was able to participate in lessons.  It was a really good experience and lots of fun.  It was really cold up there but it was all good.  My companion was Elder Niemenin.  He is from Finland and so awesome.  Poor guy has to translate everything, sometimes through 2 languages.  It was just a really good breathe of fresh air.  It looks about the same.  The people are a little different.  I don't like to make excuses for myself but I think that it is easier up there.  The people seem to be a lot nicer.  Doesn't really effect what I do down here but just an observation.  Again, great experience and lots of fun. 

I got to see a Zone Conference in Slovenia and Croatia, same meeting different place.  That was a little boring at time but highly beneficial at others. 

When I got to Slovenia one of the first things I did was tiddy up the apartment later.  Elder Niemenin was thankful as well as his returning companion seeing as after the conference we had apartment checks. 

We have senior sisters now.  One is a nurse for the mission and her companion is Sister Rowe, President's mom.  They are so fun!  We call them Grandma Rowe and Turner.  I love them.  They make me miss my grandma's. 

So nothing really happened while I was away from my area so nothing much to talk about.  Sorry fam. 

So about the packages your all wondering about.  I still haven't got that one from you Mom but you didn't say where you sent it.  Go ahead and and send whatever you want about 3 weeks before my birthday and send it to Zagreb.  The address is:

Adriatic Mission
Crkva Isusa Krista Svetaca Posljednik Dana
Svačićev Trg 3/1
Zagreb 10000
Croatia

Put that in the address of where you want it to go and in the return address put my name with your address.  This is so that they don't have any problem accepting the package but still know who it is for and who to return it to if it doesn't quite make it.  Make sense??

So that is about it.  The pictures of Slovenia are not to great because it was raining the last day when i started taking most of the pictures. 

Love you all!!






No comments: