Thursday, January 27, 2011

I got a package!!

Elder Massey sent me his memory card this week so I could download the pictures, erase the card and send it back!  Here are some pictures off of it... Plus a couple Videos! Ü
This is what his New Year's Eve looked like at the MTC!  He says he was in bed by 10:30!

 Elder Massey with his Companion Elder West.  This is their first Temple Trip


Here's his comment to go along with this picture... (we like the U of U, incase you didn't know!)
"When you buy things at the bookstore at the MTC, this is the bag you get... this is NOT OK!"

 Here is their "loot" they got out of the free bin while doing service!  See week 2's letter!


This is one of my personal favorites of the ones he sent home!!  That's our family picture with Phineas!  Elder Massey and our 4 year old watched that show together, so we sent Phineas with him to keep him company!

This is the view out of the class room



Typical...

I asked for this picture... so obedient!

I also asked for this one Ü

I love this one!! Makes the photographer inside me so proud!! 

Elder Massey's comment to this one:
"Looks like prison, huh?!"
Which is funny since he also mentioned that in this weeks letter! Ü

Here's a couple videos he sent too!

  
My son has asked to watch this video like 500 times!  So I thought I'd share!
I love how he counts down in Croatian...



No comments: