Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 2

Dobar Dan!! (Good Day)
I love getting all the mail and it is so fun to be able to tell you about everything that is going on.  sorry if i don't get detailed it's so stressful with this time restraint lol so everyone just do dear elder cause then i can read them during the week and reply this week.

wow so everyone was right make it to Sunday and the time will start to fly by.  it's already p-day again and i have learned so much.  the days are slow but the weeks are fast i know that sound dumb.

so we do this thing called TRC and it's where we go and teach people and they pretend to be investigators it is way cool.  It has helped me so much and i love to see the improvements i make.  you get to know that person and love them and really want them to come unto Christ.  it is such a cool thing.  I also know how to introduce myself, bear my testimony, pray, and make an appointment to return, all in Croatian.  Most of it is just memorized so it doesn't quite mean i can speak but hey i'll take what i can get.
Every Tuesday is Pday and we start out by going to the Temple.  Today Elder West and I did a session again and it was so cool.  We got some names from a lady in Croatia so we are going to start doing those.  It is way fun and great for the district for us to go together.

Every Thursday we do service which means we just go to another building and clean.  I thought it was going to be so boring but it actually turned out to be way fun! Elder West and I volunteered to do the trash and well next to the trash is the "free" bin where people that are moving out put all the stuff they don't have room for and what not.  So the fact that it is next to the trash can may tell you a little bit about what we find in there but this time is was awesome.  It took us like two hours to do our assignment because we got so distracted by the free stuff.  we scored lots of candy, and a whoopie cushion!!! and some notebooks.  it was awesome.

So the other day we had a fireside which we have every Sunday and Tuesday.  Elder west and I had stayed up way late talking so we were both really tired.  So during the meeting he fell asleep and ended up on my shoulder... aaaawwww precious i know.  not so much.  all these elders were looking at me like i was crazy and they aren't far off but he is my companion and he was tired so i just let him sleep.  but then later in the week we had an interview with a member of the branch pres and he took a look at my study journal, just where we take notes and stuff, and he commented on the fact that i didn't have much written about an amazing speaker.  I then had to explain that i couldn't write because my companion was asleep on me.  we all had a good laugh.

idk what else exciting happened... everyday is very long and sssoooo much classroom time.  the spirit is so strong here and i about cry every time we have a meeting or something just cause I'm a baby like that.  but i can't help it the spirit just touches me so much everyday.

Im doing well and i love you all thank you for all the mail.

I love you all!!

Love, Elder Massey

No comments: