Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 3

Well it's Tuesday which means P-Day! Like always temple this morning which was amazing as always! After the session all the people in the class went to breakfast at the temple it was awesome! If was nice to have something other than the food from the cafeteria.  We have all really grown as a class and that helps a lot with the spirit.
This week absolutely flew by. When I thought about the fact that today was going to be Tuesday I was so happy! You have to study so much all week long and come Tuesday I am so ready for a break!
     So you asked if we had heard from an Apostle yet and I got that Dear Elder on Tuesday night after I got back to my room from a devotional by Elder Holland! It was absolutely amazing! He speaks so well and with such a great spirit that I couldn't help but cry with joy that I knew that what he was testifying of was true! I loved it and it was a very uplifting experience! When he speaks he always talks about his mission and tells us all how important it was to him and that we all need to do our best and I always walk out wanting to do better.
     This last Sunday night our devotional was from the new MTC presidency. They are all really cool. The poor MTC president's wife couldn't take her eyes off the TelePrompTer she was so nervous. After that they always have movies you can watch and this week we chose to watch the Joseph Smith movie. I'd seen it before but this time it just hit me so hard! I cried almost the entire time (yes mom just like you probably would). I have come to appreciate Joseph Smith and all the early saints for not giving up so that I can now enjoy the fullness of the gospel!!
     The language is kickin my butt. The TRC where we have to talk to people in the language for like 15 mins about the gospel...ya what a joke I started laughing because the investigator ( our teacher) was trying to tell us something and we had no idea what he was saying. So he just whispers in English "oh whatever just pray". It was hilarious!!
But we are getting better!
Volimete= I Love You all

No comments: