Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Week 31

Hey Fam,


Well it sounds like the week has just been so fun with Ry coming home and all.  I cant say I am to surprised to hear he is a little weird lol.  Just compare to before, worse or better..... But it sounds like you all had a good time and that he is just figuring it all out.  Did you get the talk recorded?  I mostly just want to hear him talk lol.

So this week was not to bad.  We taught the twins once and went and visited an inactive and also went out to 2 members houses and had lunch both times. 

So we taught Marijana and Dajana this week and that was good.  They decided they wanted to see what the Internet thought of us so they went on and found the typical crazy stuff say about us.  But the next lesson we had a member who is really great and knows his stuff so he pretty much did the smack down for us and they took it and well idk but they know what it true now and can believe it if they want.  They also went to Osijek to see Elder Warren before he left.  I don't know how illegal that is for missionaries but they still went to church there.  He got to talk to they and see how they were doing.  I am glad he got to because they are his friends and he has really helped them a lot.  Marijana still doesn't know if she wants to be baptized but Dajana is still good.  I hope that for any reason she doesn't change her mind.  I know that it has been really hard for them.  They are getting a lot of guff for leaving the Catholic church.  They really are amazing seekers of truth. 

Marko... oh Marko.... He has never canceled on us previous to last week now he has canceled 4 times in a row.  I don't know what to do.  i thought he was doing so good.  I really like him, even if I cant understand him and he cant understand me.  So I don't know what we are going to do.  I am kind of at a loss if I cant even get him to meet with us. 

So the first member we went and saw we just moved a piano for him and mowed his lawn.  Not that he cant mow it but he wanted us to come out.  Then we cooked corn together.  It is kind of a summer thing they do.  basically you just shuck it they put it on some coals for a while.  It isn't to bad.  a little weird but not to bad. 

the other member we went to his house and he taught us how to make punina paprika (stuffed peppers).  They aren't like stuffed peppers back home but they are still way good.  He is so funny he calls us his little angels.  he loves the missionaries and feeds us whenever we want.  and we love going to his house cause he is funny and just fun to be with. 

Well that is about it but i hope you all have a great week and i hope Ryan can spare a min to write me!

Love you all!  Elder Massey

No comments: