Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 33

Hey Fam,

So this week wasn't too bad. 

So guess who is going to baptize someone this Saturday??  Oh that's right me.  She ˝officially˝ asked me on Saturday and I was so happy.  Other than that honestly we didn't do much this week. 

I wasn't feeling well this Wednesday and it was so hot so we worked a little then i went home and threw up but then i was ok.  I am having a hard time eating just because i don't actually know.  I just got bored with the breakfast food, which consists of the nasty milk and corn flakes.  So i just kinda don't eat and it makes me real hungry so i am looking for other things to eat.  for now it is just a peach and yogurt for most of the time.  But i will get over it. 

Other than that we are just waiting for transfer calls..... I just need to get a real good change going on! I want to go to a diff city with a diff comp in a diff mission in a diff country..... ok just kidding but the comp and city thing is legit. 

Honestly it has just been hot and i had a hard time getting out the apartment.  But it will be a good change/motivator this next transfer. 

I love you all and hope your all doing well. 

No comments: